Government is good.
Big Brother is watching you.
The State wants to take care of you.
north Korea scares me to death. the fact that a place like that still exists in modern day. those people are prisoners.
1984 is here and now
- Anti-vaccine idiots who think vaccines cause autism (they don’t) and are contributing to outbreaks
- 25% of Americans believe the sun revolves around the Earth
- 27% believe God determines which sports teams win events
- 34% believe the internet is irrelevant (32% said it’s not easy to use and 15% won’t use it at all)
- Young-Earth Creationism
- Political rejection of critical thinking skills
- The government actually shut down for a while because Congress couldn’t agree on simple things
- Segregation still exists
- 29% of people in Louisiana thinks the mess from Hurricane Katrina (2005) is Obama’s fault, even though he wasn’t president until 2009
- Biological parents aren’t always considered parents and custody may be given to people arrested for drug trafficking and child abuse. Why? Because some laws are stupid
- Politicians criminalizing homelessness
- People think satire is real
- Only 60% of Americans believe in Evolution
- Students as young as 6 years old arrested for literally everything including being late to class
- Climate change denial
- Entrapment is legal in some circumstances
- Huge obesity rate (30% as of 2000 and not changing much)
- Threat to world peace
- General dumb shit happening especially with police
AND the US is number one in things like murder, drug use, etc.
*nearby lesbian laughter*
*muffled asexual snickering*
*conflicted pansexual noises*
*moderately panicked bisexual muttering*
HETEROSEXUAL SCREAMING IN ANGUISH
*Furiously masturbates in front of a mirror*
*uses fucking hormonal birth control and has sex with tested partners*